|Save The Date
César Chávez Breakfast
Friday, March 30, 2018
Glendale Civic Center
5750 W. Glenn Dr., Glendale, Arizona
Check-in begins at 6:45 a.m.
Program begins at 7:30 a.m.
RSVP by March 19, 2018
Individual Tickets: $50
Table for 10: $500
Sponsorship Levels: Visit Sponsorship Levels
Keynote Speaker: Vice Chairman Verlon M. Jose from the Tohono O’odham Nation
“We cannot seek achievement for ourselves and forget about progress and prosperity for our community..." ~ Cesar Chavez
For more detailed information on this event, visit the César Chávez Breakfast page.
NEW! Online Registration and Payment Available.
You can register and pay for your ticket/table registrations for the César Chávez Breakfast on our website. It is Fast, Easy and Secure and you can use your debit or credit cards to make payment.
To secure one of our Sponsorship Levels, and/or make a payment follow these steps:
- From the Sponsorship page click on the sponsorship level of choice (Gold, Silver, Bronze, Table, or Individual).
- This will take you to the registration form for the level you have chosen.
- Fill out the form completely and then click on the Submit button. (If you do not have all of the Attendee names at the time of registration, input as many as you can. Remember to contact Dawna Kremin to update your submission when you get all of the names).
- You will be redirected to a page with the payment options.
- Click on the payment option for the sponsorship level you registered for.
- You will be directed to the PayPal website.
- You do not have to Log in at PayPal. To bypass logging in, click on the large "gray button" just beneath the big blue Log In button.
- You will be directed to the payment screen.
- Fill in your credit or debit cart information, and then click submit.
- If your payment is successful you will be redirected to a Thank you page.
- PayPal will email your receipt to you.
- If you do not receive an email receipt from PayPal, contact Dawna Kremin at 623-845-3682 or email Dawna.Kremin@gccaz.edu.